Wednesday 27 December 2017

OWNED: 'Action' Catalogue/Magazine by TAG Heuer


Like I said, I've been on eBay a fair bit these last few days... and this was a nice find. A large scale catalogue with over 100 pages in excellent condition, mine for less than a tenner including postage!


It's a bit hard to photograph the pages since the book has barely been opened, but you get the idea...


All the great icons from TAG Heuer history.... Steve McQueen


Mr Jack Heuer...


And... art provocateur Alec Monopoly.


The seller packed the item extremely well, which I must admit I was concerned about. Some people seem to think sticking an item like this in a regular paper envelope is adequate, thankfully my guy wrapped the catalogue in paper, sandwiched it between two sheets of cardboard and put it in a padded bag. What a gent.


I've put in a bid for another catalogue, but as yet I've had no response. Hopefully they will see sense and realise my offer is fair, if not then we'll have to see how I feel about increasing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment