Monday 14 August 2017

NEW BOUTIQUE: Meadowhall (Sheffield)


Last Monday I unexpectedly had to shoot up the M1 to Sheffield on business, as I was passing Meadowhall I decided to stick my head in the door and pick up some Hotel Chocolat for the good lady wife. Imagine my surprise when I was confronted with a TAG Heuer boutique next door.

Sadly as I was on business, time was limited, but I had a good look around and was pretty impressed with the range of pieces on display. Two surprising omissions where the new white dial Aquaracer Calibre 5 and the Pepsi bezel Aquaracer GMT, but I'm sure they'll be in there sooner or later (after all we have them here in Northampton already).

As luck would have it I'm heading up that way again in a couple of weeks so I intend to go back and give it a closer look. Maybe they will have the WAY208C in stock and I can get a look at that nylon strap before I make up my mind to buy...

No comments:

Post a Comment